Thursday, May 22, 2008

Christa Miller and Bill Lawrence Interview


Here's an interview with Christa and Bill you can Read the whole interview here

Is it harder to say serious medical stuff than funny medical stuff?

Christa Miller: “Yeah, it's much harder. It gets jumbled up on your tongue. I'm not used to saying things that…”

Bill Lawrence: “Are you saying that it's easy doing Scrubs?”

Christa Miller: “No, it's much harder doing comedy.”

Bill Lawrence: “That's what I thought you were going to say.”

Christa Miller: “But it's harder doing words that my husband doesn't write for me.”

Bill Lawrence: “Although you know the guy that wrote this won the Pulitzer Prize. Trying to give me props, it's like, ‘The last thing I wanted to do is read the words of a Pulitzer prize winner.’”

Christa Miller: “My husband just has a boy crush on Robert Schenkkan, the writer.”

they're calling this the Scrubs finale. That's not the final finale, is it?

Christa Miller: “No, we're still shooting. I don't think I'm allowed to say anything more than that but I'm working next week, if that means anything.”

How does it feel to be back?

Christa Miller: “So fun. It's great to be back and also it's great to feel that we're not just going to be ending.”

Bill, if you want to jump back in, this isn't the final finale?

Bill Lawrence: “I wouldn't think so, because I came straight from work.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are so funny ..